Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
221. The average acceleration caused by gravity per second is____________?
A. 22 feet
B. 32 feet
C. 52 feet
D. 42 feet
222. Which of the following branch of Physics deals with the internal structure of earth?
C. Plasma physics
D. Atomic physics
223. Name the SI unit having the symbol cd?
224. The symbol of the prefix used for Mega is_______?
225. Which of the following is not derived quantity________?
226. The least count of Vernier caliper is ________ containing 10 Vernier scale divisions?
227. Which one of the following is not vector quantity _______?
228. Who were the pioneers of Physics?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.