451. In cricket when a bowler produce reverse swing the ball will move towards______________?
A.The shinning side of the ball
B. Rough side
C. The seam of the ball
D. Goes straight
452. Stokes law is applicable if body has __________shape?
453. One torr is equal to_________________?
A. 1.333 Nm-2
B. .1333 Nm-2
C. 13.33 Nm-2
D. 133.3 Nm2
454. Systolic pressure is called_______________?
A. Low blood pressure
B. High blood pressure
C. Normal blood pressure
D. Abnormal blood pressure
455. The instrument used to measure blood pressure is called____________?
B. Blood pressure
456. A chimney works best if air exposed to the chimney is______________?
C. Moving slowly
D. Moving fast
457. The effect of the decrease in pressure with the increase of the speed of the fluid in a horizontal pipe is known as______________?
A. Bernoulli effect
B. Torricelli effect
C. Venturi effect
D. Stokes effect
458. Ideal fluid is_______________?
C. Steady flow
D. Possess all properties
459. Which one is venturi relation ?
A. P1 – P2 = 1/2 ρV22
B. V2 = 2g (h1-h2)
C. P = 1 /2ρV2 = ρgh = constant
D. A1 V1 = A2 V2 = constant
460. Laminar flow usually occurs at speeds_____________?
C. Very high
D. Some time high and some time low