451. In cricket when a bowler produce reverse swing the ball will move towards______________?
A.The shinning side of the ball
B. Rough side
C. The seam of the ball
D. Goes straight
452. Stokes law is applicable if body has __________shape?
453. One torr is equal to_________________?
A. 1.333 Nm-2
B. .1333 Nm-2
C. 13.33 Nm-2
D. 133.3 Nm2
454. Systolic pressure is called_______________?
A. Low blood pressure
B. High blood pressure
C. Normal blood pressure
D. Abnormal blood pressure
455. The instrument used to measure blood pressure is called____________?
B. Blood pressure
456. A chimney works best if air exposed to the chimney is______________?
C. Moving slowly
D. Moving fast
457. The effect of the decrease in pressure with the increase of the speed of the fluid in a horizontal pipe is known as______________?
A. Bernoulli effect
B. Torricelli effect
C. Venturi effect
D. Stokes effect
458. Ideal fluid is_______________?
C. Steady flow
D. Possess all properties
459. Which one is venturi relation ?
A. P1 – P2 = 1/2 ρV22
B. V2 = 2g (h1-h2)
C. P = 1 /2ρV2 = ρgh = constant
D. A1 V1 = A2 V2 = constant
460. Laminar flow usually occurs at speeds_____________?
C. Very high
D. Some time high and some time low
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.