Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
21. Slope of velocity time graph is_____________________?
22. Which law of motion is also called law of inertia ?
A. 1st law
B. 2nd law
C. 3rd law
D. all 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws
23. Newtons laws do not hold good for particles_______________?
A. at rest
B. moving slowly
C. move with high velocity
D. move with velocity comparable to velocity of light
24. 2nd law of motion gives the definition of________________?
D. both force and acceleration
25. Momentum depends upon__________________?
A. force acts on the body
B. mass of the body
C. velocity of the body
D. both mass and velocity of the body
26. When a body moves in a straight line then its displacement coincides with__________________?
C. acceleration is zero
D. both A and B
27. Motorcycle safety helmet extends the time of collision hence decreasing the________________?
A. chance of collision
B. force acting
28. During long jump, athlete runs before taking the jump. By doing so he__________________?
A. provide him a larger inertia
B. decreases his inertia
C. decreases his momentum
D. increases his momentum
29. A body is falling freely under gravity. How much distance it falls during an interval of time between 1st and 2nd seconds of its motion, taking g=10 ?
A. 14 m
B. 20 m
C. 5 m
D. 25 m
30. The SI unit of Heat is________?