21. Slope of velocity time graph is_____________________?
22. Which law of motion is also called law of inertia ?
A. 1st law
B. 2nd law
C. 3rd law
D. all 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws
23. Newtons laws do not hold good for particles_______________?
A. at rest
B. moving slowly
C. move with high velocity
D. move with velocity comparable to velocity of light
24. 2nd law of motion gives the definition of________________?
D. both force and acceleration
25. Momentum depends upon__________________?
A. force acts on the body
B. mass of the body
C. velocity of the body
D. both mass and velocity of the body
26. When a body moves in a straight line then its displacement coincides with__________________?
C. acceleration is zero
D. both A and B
27. Motorcycle safety helmet extends the time of collision hence decreasing the________________?
A. chance of collision
B. force acting
28. During long jump, athlete runs before taking the jump. By doing so he__________________?
A. provide him a larger inertia
B. decreases his inertia
C. decreases his momentum
D. increases his momentum
29. A body is falling freely under gravity. How much distance it falls during an interval of time between 1st and 2nd seconds of its motion, taking g=10 ?
A. 14 m
B. 20 m
C. 5 m
D. 25 m
30. The SI unit of Heat is________?