Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
161. Which experiment shows that wavelength of light is smaller than that of sound___________________?
162. When a force is parallel to the direction of motion of the body, then work done on the body is_____________________?
163. If a body a mass of 2 kg is raised vertically through 2m, then the work done will be _________________?
A. 38.2 J
B. 392.1 J
C. 39.2 J
D. 3.92 J
164. The average power and instantaneous power become equal if work is done at __________________?
A. any rate
B. at variable rate
C. at uniform rate
D. at high rate
165. Proton electron neutron and a particles have same momentum. Which of them have highest K.E ?
166. Work done by variable force is determine by dividing____________________?
A. force into small interval
B. displacement into small interval
C. both force and displacement into small intervals
D. force into small and displacement into large intervals
167. Light on passing through a Polaroid is ___________________?
A. plane polarized
C. circularly polarized
D. elliptically polarized
168. Diffraction fringes are____________________?
A. equally spaced
B. distance between them increases
C. distance between then decreases
D. they are adjacent with no space in between
169. A thing that emits its own light is___________________?
170. Gives the definition of metre in terms of wavelength of red cadmium light ___________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.