741. Materials that undergo plastic deformation before breaking are called __________________?
742. A wire obeys Hooks law is of length 11 when it is in equilibrium under a tension F1. Its length becomes 12 when the tension is increased to F2. The energy stored in the wire during this process is____________________?
A. (F1+F2) (121+122)
B. (F1+F2) (122-112)
C. (F1+F2) (12-11)
D. (F1+F2) (12-11)
743. Any alteration produced in shapes length or volume when a body is subjected to some external force is called____________________?
744. The curie temperature is that at which ____________________?
A. Semi-conductor becomes conductors
B. Ferromagnetic becomes paramagnetic
C. Paramagnetic becomes diamagnetic
D. Metals become super conductor
745. Coercive force is the force which opposes ____________________?
D. Surface cracking
746. The bulk properties of materials such as their mode of fracture can be related to their____________________?
747. The breaking of crystals along definite direction is called _____________________?
748. In simple cube one atom or molecule lies at its______________________?
A. Force corners
B. Nine corners
C. Eight corners
D. Six corners
749. A vacant or partially filled band is called _____________________?
A. Conduction band
B. Valence band
C. Forbidden band
D. Empty band
750. The electrons in conduction band are free to___________________?
A. Transport vibrations
B. Transport signals
C. Transport charge
D. Transport impulses
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.