741. Materials that undergo plastic deformation before breaking are called __________________?
742. A wire obeys Hooks law is of length 11 when it is in equilibrium under a tension F1. Its length becomes 12 when the tension is increased to F2. The energy stored in the wire during this process is____________________?
A. (F1+F2) (121+122)
B. (F1+F2) (122-112)
C. (F1+F2) (12-11)
D. (F1+F2) (12-11)
743. Any alteration produced in shapes length or volume when a body is subjected to some external force is called____________________?
744. The curie temperature is that at which ____________________?
A. Semi-conductor becomes conductors
B. Ferromagnetic becomes paramagnetic
C. Paramagnetic becomes diamagnetic
D. Metals become super conductor
745. Coercive force is the force which opposes ____________________?
D. Surface cracking
746. The bulk properties of materials such as their mode of fracture can be related to their____________________?
747. The breaking of crystals along definite direction is called _____________________?
748. In simple cube one atom or molecule lies at its______________________?
A. Force corners
B. Nine corners
C. Eight corners
D. Six corners
749. A vacant or partially filled band is called _____________________?
A. Conduction band
B. Valence band
C. Forbidden band
D. Empty band
750. The electrons in conduction band are free to___________________?
A. Transport vibrations
B. Transport signals
C. Transport charge
D. Transport impulses