Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
91. Laplace found that the alternate compressions and rarefactions produced in sound waves follows ________________?
A. isothermal law
B. adiabatic law
C. isochoric law
D. all of the above
92. The beats frequency (sensible) for a human car is _____________________?
B. 7 Hz
93. Fundamental frequency of stationary waves in open pipe is ______________ times the frequency in closed pipe?
C. Four time
D. None of these
94. The current through a metallic conductor is due to the motion of _________________?
A. free electrons
D. still under controversy
95. A wire having very high value of conductance is said to be____________________?
A. very good conductor
B. moderately good conductor
C. an insulator
D. no specific criterion available
96. Production of heat due to an electric current flowing through a conductor is given by _________________?
A. Joule effect
B. Joule Thomsons effect
C. Comptons effect
D. Feed back effect
97. Three equal resistors connected in series with a source of e m f together dissipate 10 W of power each. What will be the power dissipated if the same resistors are connected in parallel across the same source of e m f ?
A. 40 W
98. Thermocouples convert___________________?
A. heat energy into electrical energy
B. heat energy into light energy
C. heat energy into mechanical energy
D. mechanical energy into heat energy
99. The dimension of elastic modulus is ___________________ ?
100. Waves produced at the surface of water by a pencil executing vibrating motion if held vertically at a frequency of 50Hz are__________________?
D. both A and C
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.