Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
241. Gas molecules of different masses in the same container have the same average transnational kinetic energy which is directly proportional to their_____________?
C. absolute temperature
242. Boyles law helds for ideal gases in________________?
A. isochoric processes
B. isobaric processes
C. isothermal processes
D. adiabatic processes
243. If the volume of a gas is held constant and we increase its temperature then_______________?
A. its pressure is constant
B. its pressure rises
C. its pressure falls
D. any of above
244. Which one is not an example of adiabatic process ?
A. rapid escape of air from a burst tyre
B. rapid expansion of air
C. conversion of water into ice in refrigerator
D. cloud formation in the atmosphere
245. In a clinical thermometer the mercury in the capillary tube does not contract once removed from the patient because_______________?
A. Mercury takes a long time to contract
B. The amount of mercury use is very small
C. The capillary tube has a small constriction near the bulb
D. The capillary tube is very narrow
246. We prefer mercury as a thermometric substance because______________?
A. Over a wide range of temperature its expansion is uniform
B. It does not stick to thermometer glass
C. It opaque to light
D. All of above
247. Numerical value of Boltzmanns constant is______________?
248. Normal human body temperature 98.6°F corresponds to______________?
249. The Fahrenheit and centigrade scales agree to________________?
250. The size of one degree of Celsius is equal to_________________?
A. One degree of Fahrenheit scale
B. 1.8 degrees of Fahrenheit scale
C. 3.2 degrees of Fahrenheit scale
D. 2.12 degrees of Fahrenheit scale