481. A man of weight W is standing on an elevator which is ascending with an acceleration a. The apparent weight of the man is_______________?
B. mg – ma
C. mg + ma
D. mg – ma
482. Who discovered the inverse square law for gravity
483. The planet nearest to the earth is______________?
484. A satellite moving around the earth constitutes______________?
A. An inertial frame of reference
B. Non-inertial frame
C. Neither inertial nor non-inertial
D. Both inertial and non-inertial
485. Minimum number of communication satellites required to cover the whole earth is______________?
486. A body of 2 kg is suspended from the ceiling of an elevator moving up with an acceleration g. Its apparent weight in the elevator will be______________
A. 9.8 N
B. 19.6 N
C. 129.4 N
D. 39.2 N
487. If a body of mass 10 kg is allowed to fall freely, its weight becomes______________?
C. 9.8 N
488. How many days would be in a year if the distance between the earth and the sun were reduced to half of its present value (assuming circular orbit) ?
A. 365 days
B. 730 days
C. 329 days
D. 129 days
489. When a body is moving along a circular path it covers a certain angle in a given interval of time. Such type of motion is__________________?
A. Vibratory motion
B. Linear motion
C. Rotatory motion
D. Angular motion
490. Coefficient of viscosity of honey is greater than______________?