501. The relation between linear and angular acceleration is______________?
A. a = a x r
B. a = r x a
C. a = a x r
D. r = a x a
502. When a body is whirled in a horizontal circle by means of a string the centripetal force is supplied by______________?
A. Mass of a body
B. Velocity of body
C. The tension in the string
D. Centripetal acceleration
503. Centripetal force performs_______________?
A. Maximum work
B. Minimum work
C. Negative work
D. No work
504. When a body moves in a circle of radius r with linear speed V its centripetal force is_______________?
505. A stone is whirled in a vertical circle at the end of a string. When the stone is at the highest position the tension in the string is______________?
C. Equal to the weight of the stone
D. Less than the weight of the stone
506. The span of the broad jump depends upon_______________?
A. Mass of the jumper
B. Height of jump
C. Angle of projection
507. In case of planets the necessary acceleration is provided by______________?
A. Gravitational force
B. Frictional force
C. Coulomb force
D. Centripetal force
508. If a car moves with a uniform speed of 2 ms-1 in a circle of radius 0.4. Its angular speed is______________?
A. 4 rad. S-1
B. 5 rad. S-1
C. 1.6 rad. S-1
D. 2.8 ms-1
509. A body can have constant velocity when it follows a_____________?
A. Elliptical path
B. Circular path
C. Parabolic path
D. Rectilinear path
510. A body moving along the circumference of a circle completes two revolutions. If the radius of the circular path is R the ration of displacement to the covered path will be_____________?
B. 2π R
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.