Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
111. All electrical appliances are connected in parallel to each other between the main line and neutral wire to get ______________________?
A. same current
B. same current and potential difference
C. different current but same potential difference
D. different current and potential differences
112. Resistance of a conductor depends upon_________________?
A. nature of conductor
B. dimension of conductor
C. physical state of the conductor
D. all of above
113. A wire of uniform area of cross-section A length L and resistance R is cut into two parts. Resistivity of each part _________________?
A. remains the same
B. is doubled
C. is halved
D. becomes zero
114. When same current passes for same time through a thick and thin wire_________________?
A. more heat is produced in thick wire
B. more heat is produced in thin wire
C. no heat is produced in wire
D. less heat is produced in thick wire
115. One kilowatt hour is the amount of energy delivered during _______________?
A. one second
B. one day
C. one minute
D. one hour
116. Resistance of a super conductor is ______________________?
D. changes with every conductor
117. Which one is the best material for making connecting wires ?
118. Internal resistance is the resistance offered by________________?
A. source of EMF
119. Three bulbs are rating 40W 60W and 100W designed to work on 220V mains. Which bulb will burn most brightly if they are connected in series across 220 V mains ?
A. 40 W bulb
B. 60 W blub
C. 100 W blub
D. all will burn equally brightly
120. How much heat does a 40 W bulb generates in one hour ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.