750. In right triangle if one side is 12cm, the hypotenuse will be _____
751. _________ proposed a basic psychological model having four components: instructional objective,entering behaviout,instructional procedure, performance assessment.
C.ned A flanders
D.jerome S. bruner
752. He will not pay ___ he is compelled
752. Due to the good treatment of _____ Rajput’s had become loyal to Mughals, but abusing these favors, the Rajput’s got stronger.
D.bahadur shah zafar
773. The word “husky” means:
754. When did Azerbaijan become independent
755. The shoot arise from when part of the seed?
756. The distance covered by wave in one second is called:
A.velocity of wave *
B.ampitude of wave
C.trough of wave
D.time period of wave
757. The garments used in the space exploration can redice body heat by:
A.from 40% upto 60% *
B.from 50& upto 90%
C.from 35% upto 79%
D.from 60% upto 85%
758. The cost price of a toy is Rs.2500 and its sale price is Rs.2700. Find the profit percentage
759. Which one of the following group consist of only compound?
C.baking soda,water,salt *
760. 182 km/h = _____
C.50 m\s *