901. Michael doll is one of the biggest name of _________.
B. Wall Street
C. Computer world *
D. American Politics
902. What is the approximately of blood in healthy male body ?
A. 3 liters
B. 5 liters *
C. 7 liters
D. 10 liters
903. Into how many regions the brain is, mainly divided ?
B. 3 *
904. The unit for measuring electric current is ____.
C. Ampere *
D. none of them.
905. The ruling muslim dynasty of india from 1320 to 1414 AD was_______.
A. Slave dynasty
B. Tuglaq *
906. Nanga parbal, one of the most dangerous mountains to climb, is the ____highest mountain____.
D. 9th *
907. Which of the following is responsible for the largest amount of oxygen of earth?
A. Algae *
C. Peat bogs
908. Harappa is a city in punjab about 24 km south west of ___________.
A. Sahiwal *
909. Which country was invaded twice by germany in the 20th century and itself had brutally colonized _?
C. France *
910. In which year was Nelson mandella of south africa awarded Nishan-e-Pakistan?
B. 1992 *