961. The president issue an ordinance, When the parliament is not in session on the :
A. Advice of the cabinet
B. Recommendatin of the speaker
C. Advice of the prime minister *
D. Advice of the parliament .
962. The seats reserved by non-muslim in National assembly are filled :
A. By means of seperate electorate
B. By means of proportional representations *
C. By means of nomination
D. By means of election by MNAs.
963. Which of the following is not a radioactive element ?
D. Cadmium *
964. “Ottawa convention 1997” is related to :
A. Banning landmines *
B. Protecting Human rights
C. Preserving wildlife
D. Eliminiating Drug abuses
965. Which of the following International Organizations has no Headquarters ?
B. G-8 *
D. Arab League
966. “Hollywood” the center of american film industry is located in _______.
B. Los Vegas
C. Los angeles *
967. Which one out of the following is not a principal organ of the UNO?
A. General assembly
C. ILO *
D. Economic and social council
968. The highest GDP per capita in south asia is of “
D. Maldives *
969. The element required for solar energy conversion is _________.
A. Silicon *
970. The name of the province ” North west frontier province ” was changed to Khyber pakhtunkhwa , under which amendment of the constitution ?
B. 18TH *