551. A quadrilateral in which two sides are parallel and two are not parallel is called
552. The grassland of South America is called
553. Kushan tribe was settled in
A.North west India
B.North west china *
C.North west Russia
D.North east Iran
554. Who wrote a magazine by the name of “asbabe bahawat-e-hind” ?
A.Allam Muhammad Iqbal
B.Sir Saleem ullah khan
C.Abdul kalam asad
D.Sir Syed ahmed khan *
555. If A : B = 3 : 5 and B : C = 1 : 2 then A : B : C is?
A.3 : 5 : 7
B.1 : 3 : 7
C.2 : 3 : 5
D.3 : 5 : 10 *
556. The average of first 5 multiples of 11 is?
557. Which of the following is a pair of Co-primes?
558. The human brain is enclosed in bony case called?
559. Neurons transmit messages in the form of:
C.Electrochemical waves *
D.All of the above
560. We bought a house which is very old.
(the underlined part of sentence is?)
B.Relative clause *