931. Wheat in Punjab is reap in the month of ?
C. May *
932. Hazrat Mahal, Who rebelled againsta the british during the 1857 war of independence ?
A. The queen of Jhansi
B. Begum of Awadh *
C. Ruler of Jodhpur
933. Of the following Pakistani Political leaders , Who has served as the president and Prime Minister ?
B. Iskandar Mirza
C. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto *
934. Who was the first muslim commander in chief of pakistan Air force?
A. Air Marshal Asghar Khan *
B. Air Marshal Nur Khan
C. Air Marshal Abdul
D. Air Marshal Daud Pota
935. How many Emirates are in UAE Federation ?
D. 7 *
936. Which of the following parts of the human body is affected by the disease of “Malaria” ?
A. Liver *
937. The Famous novel , ” The Reluctant fundamentalists” was written by _________.
A. Hanif Qureshi
B. Mohsin Hamid *
C. Christina Lamb
938. Economic Co-operation organization (ECO) is a successor organization of Regional (RCD) Which was founded ?
B. 1964 *
939. Who is the supreme commander of the pakistan armed forces by statute ?
A. Chief of Army Staff
B. Chairman Joint Chiefs of staff Committee
C. Prime Minister
D. President *
940. Which was the First UN Peace keeping operation that the Pakistan army participated ?
A. UN operation in Congo *
C. Un Secretary Force in New Guinea
D. None of These