941. Which of the following country has no armed forces ?
C. Latvia *
942. The Euro Currency is used by _____________ Countries?
D. 19 *
943. The Alps mountain range is in ____________.
A. Europe *
B. Latin America
944. The bridge goes ______the river
B. Over *
D. None of the above
945. Wana is the town of ________.
A. North waziristan *
B. South waziristan
C. Khyber & Kashmir
946. A catalytic converter that reduced emission of harmful compounds in cars is _______.
A. Device *
D. None of these
947. FCR Stands for _____________.
A. Frontier Crime regulation *
B. Frontier Criminal registration
C. Frontier Crime Rules
948. Basic Democracies system was for the first time implemented in Pakistan in the year of ___________.
C. 1960 *
949. Which body of people is sometimes referred to as ” The Fourth Estate” ?
C. The Press *
950. Who had coined the phrase “Survival of the fittest “?
A. Charles Darwin
B. Herbert Spencer *
C. Alfred Wallace
D. Erasmus Darwi