651. In which year Pakistan successfully conducted the launch of Ghuari ll and Shaheen Missiles?
652. Which of the following agreement tookk place between India and Pakistan in 1960?
A.the shimla agreement
C.the sindh tas agreement
D.the agreement not to strike each other’s nuclear installation *
653. The synthesis of food take place in:
D.all of the above
654. At the time of partition there were how many industries in British, India of which only 34 came under the jurisdiction of Pakistan?
655. Mahmood Ghaznavi attacked Raja Jaipal of Lahore in 1001 A.D, battle were fought at _____and Hund (swabi)
656. The National Assemblies are elected for a period of:
B.five years *
657. The types of nucleotides peresent in a DNA molecule are:
658. In 1997 Pakistan and Iran, joined by ____ other developing countries formed the D-8?
659. Which country has offered its military and police services to the UN for its peace keeping missions in various conflicts zones all over the world?
660. Who wrote to England, “my present policy is based on mercy without any weakness, it will not affect the government supremacy”?
D.lord canning *