641. From where the skill of handicraft is inherited to Pakistani people?
C.from ancient times
D.from iranian *
642. The All India Muslim League’s meeting was held in Delhi on 20th March 1927, under the leadership of Quaid e Azam. He presented a set of proposals called:
D.delhi proposals *
643. The earth has ____ types of movements at the same time.
644. An algebraic expression is a polynomial if its exponents are ________?
A.natural numbers *
645.The other philosophy which blends with realism to form essentialism is:
646. The peripheral nervous system consist of _______ pairs o cranial nerves, which emerge from the brain and mainly serve the head and neck.
647. The waste material and excess of water pass into the renol tubule from which of the following part of nephron:
C.bowman’s capsule *
648. ______ forests are found on the Delta of river indus and river hub; trees in these forests are of small size
B.high land forest
C.dry shrubs forests
D.coastal forests *
649. Light is a form of:
D.electrical energy *
650. Free trade policy was adopted during _____ period
C.lord curzon *