631. ______ words have the same ending sounds.
D.none of the above
632. Choose the correct rhyming words in the following:
633. In 44 sounds of English language, ____ are vowel sounds and ____ are consonant
634. _____ is the rise and fall of voice while speaking
635. Basically, environment pollution is of:
D.three types *
636. In which year Maharaja Ranjit Singh was crowned?
637. Civil Disobedience and non-cooperation movement were carried out jointly under the supervision of ______ and _____ in 1920.
A.Nehru and Quaid E Azam
B.Gandhi and Muhammad Ali Johar *
C.Allama Iqbal and Quaid E Azam
D.Nehrue and Muhammad Ali Johar
638. Multiply the greatest 3-digit number by the smallest 3-digit number, we get:
639. The perimeter of a book is 100cm, if its width is 22cm, its length is:
A.28 cm *
640. Measure of the shortest distance betwee the bases and its vertex is called: