771. Baghalchur area of Dhera Ghazi khan contains mineral reserves of _________.
A. Rock Phosphate
D. Uranium *
772. In the total area of pakistan, the share of punjab is about_______.
B. 25% *
773. Pakistan is situated at :
A. Tropic of cancer
B. Tropic of Capricorn
D. none of these *
774. The largest islamic country by area is _________.
C. Kazakhistan *
775. In 1962, Which organization of the muslim world was formed ?
A. Rabitah-i-Alma-islami *
B. organization of islamic conference
D. Arab league
776. Which of the following vitamin maintian normal clotting of blood?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin c
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin K *
777. Which of the following country has the longest coastline (48798 KM) in the world?
B. Canada *
778. Dasman palace is the official residence of _____.
A. President of srilanka
C. President of indonesia
D. Amir-e-Kuwait *
779. Why “Wall street ” is so famous?
A. Leading british newspaper offices in london
B. Stock exchange market of New York *
C. London’s world famous shopping center for tailoring and jewellary shops.
D. None of the above
780. Who is the founder of scout movement?
A. Robert’s Baden Powell *
B. Lord Colon Powell
D. Nicoba Tesla