861. What do you understand by the term “Brain Drain” ?
A. Mad Person
B. Migration of skilled labour to other countries. *
C. Emigration of intellectuals
D. ILiteracy and ignorance.
862. Aral Sea is located in _________.
A. Latin America
B. Central Asia *
D. Centeral Africa
863. Why “Black sea ” is so called ?
A. The dense fog that prevails there in winter.
B. A large number of black rocks in the water.
C. The water of sea is black.
D. None *
864. The Muslims of mindanao island are struggling for their total partial rights in _________.
B. South Africa
C. Philippines *
865. On cash,gold, and silver zakat is paid at a rate of ______.
A. One percent
B. Two Percent
C. Two and Half percent *
D. Three Percent.
866. Ushr is levied on the agricultural production artificially irrigated at the rate of _______.
A. One Tenth
B. One Twenthieth *
C. One Fifth
D. None of these
867. Dow Jones is stock exchange market of _________.
C. New York *
868. Which of the following UN agencies has recieved noble peace prize?
C. UN high commissioner for refugees
D. All of these *
869. “Nippon” is th former name of _________
B. Finland *
870. The largest cricket stadium of the world is __________.
A. Melbourne cricket club *
B. Sharjah Cricket Club
C. The Oval London
D. Gaddafi Stadium Lahore