761. Which of the following metal is very hard but breaks like a glass?
762. When did the Shah of tran visit Pakistan for the first time?
763. The element used in glass preparation due to transparent nature of its compounds is:
764. The sweat and oil glands, blood vessels, fat, nerve ending and sensory cells contain in which layer of the skin?
D.not all present in each layer
765. The locomotory organ of Chlamydomonas is:
766. A prime number is a natural that has ______.
A.exactly one factor
B.exactly two factors *
C.more than two factors
D.none of the above
767. If 30kg of sugar costs Rs.1200, find the cost of 35kg sugar.
768. Find the greatest number of students inn a room to accommodate 135, 180 and 225 students completely.
769. Industrial Development Bank was created in the year _______
770. The inert gas used in advertising board is: