731. Macroenonomics deals with:
A.the behaviour of firms
B.economic aggregates *
C.the behaviour of the electronics industry
D.the activities of individual units
732. It refers to the determination of prices of all goods and services by the interaction of the forces of demand and supply without any external interference.
D.none of these
733. It is the study of economic actions of individuals and small groups of individuals:
734. Time series data may exhibit which of the following behaviours?
E.they may exhibit all of the above *
735. Which of the following is not present in a time series?
B.operational variations *
736. In cross elasticity of demand, for unrelated goods the demand curve will be:
A.horizontal straight line
C.verical line *
D.none of the above
737. The supply of a product does not depend on _____?
B.the number of sellers in the market
C.consumers tastes *
738. Which of the following are not related to factors of production (FOP)
C.raw material *
739. Which factor of production is considered as fixed input
740. _____ is the remuneration for organisation