671. “CIA” is the intelligence agency of:
672. The novel “great expectations” was written by:
A.charles dickens *
673. “Birr Shrestha” is the highest military award of:
674. “Rafina” is one the famous seaport of:
675. The “Xiluodu Dam” is located in:
676. _________ Bank has been awarded the license to become the first Pakistani bank to offer financial services to clients in Beijing China?
A.habib bank limited (HBL) *
B.meezan bank limited (MBL)
C.askari bank limited (ABL)
D.united bank limited (UBL)
677. Which ayat of the Quran is called Sardar ul Ayat?
B.ayat ul kursi *
678. Minimum verses in a Surah is the Holy Quran are:
679. Which alphabet is mostly used in the Holy Quran?
680. How many rukus are in the Holy Quran?