971. The total number of Articles in the constitution of pakistan 1973 are _________.
A. 280 *
D. None of these
972. What does PAC stands for ?
A. Pakistan atomic council
B. Public Accounts committee *
C. Punjab agriculture Corporation
D. Public Audit Code.
973. He is a famous muslm historian jurist, philospher as well as a politician of the 14th century__________.
A. Shams-u-din Khalikan
B. Abdur Rehman Ibn Kahildun *
C. Abu Bakar Muhammad Ibne Yahya
974. Which country opposed Pakistan’s application to join the UN in 1947?
D. Afghanistan *
975. The world’s Largest Island (Excluding Australia) is _________.
C. New Guinea
D. Greenland *
976. of the following which one is military alliance ?
B. NATO *
977. The famous “Baltit fort is located in ?
A. Hunza Valley *
B. Naran Valley
978. Transparency International is a leading international NGO , Which focuses on addressing issues related to _________.
A. Enviromental Degradation
B. Corruption *
C. Animal Rights
D. International Banking transactions
979. In which year was the universal declaration of human rights adopted ?
C. 1948 *
980. Which of the following countries has been under longest continuous military rule ?
B. Myanmar *
D. Sri Lanka