541. A technique in which a volatile substance (i.e which evaporates easily) is separated from a non-volatile substance is called:
542. Mirage is seen in a desert due to which phenomenon?
B.Total internal reflection *
543. The part of transverse waves, where the particles of the medium are above the undisturbed positions Is called
544. He lost the match ____ his rival.
(Choose the correct preposition)
545. She is as thin as a ____?
(Complete the idiomatic comparison)
546. We missed our train because we were late (which type of sentence is this?)
A.Complex sentence *
547. When sea waves erode the base of the cliff, deep depressions are formed in the cliff, such depressions are called:
B.Sea caves *
548. A _____ is a Vertical bar graph with no space between the bars
C.Cumulative frequency polygon
549. The third proportion of a2b2 and abc is:
550. The angle formed by a horizontal line and the line of sight to and object that is blow the horizontal line is called
A.Angle of elevation
B.Angle of depression *