831. ” Tilia jogiars” is :
A. Is a peak in the sulaiman range
B. Finds mention in the epic loe poem heer ranjha of waris shah *
C. Is the place where buddha is said to have spent 40 days in quiet seclusion
D. All of these.
832. Which dam is constructed on river jhelum:
B. Mangla *
833. MAJMA’UL BAHARAIN or The mingling of two oceans was authored by :
A. Jalal ud din muhammad akbar
B. Mujaddid Alf-e-sani
C. Muhammad dara shikuh *
D. Shah waliullah
834. Shaykh ahmad farooqi is also known by the title of :
C. Shaykh sirhindi
D. All of these *
835. The first commander-in-chief of pakistan army was ?
A. General sir frank messervy *
B. Rare admiral jafford james wilfred
C. General Muhammad Ayub khan
D. General Muhammad musa Khari.
836.The first chief minister of punjab after creation of pakistan was________.
A. Sir Sikandar hayat khan
B. Nawab iftikhar hussain mamdot *
C. Mian Mumtaz khan daultana
D. Nawab Sir Khizar hayat tiwana.
837.The first Pakistani to hoist the Pakistani flag at the north and south pole is ______.
A. Nazir Sabir
B. Saima Salim
C. Namira Salim *
D. Ashraf Aman
838. The first climber from pakistan to have submitted Mount everest on may 17,2000 was _____.
A. Nazir Sabir *
B. Saima Salim
C. Namira Salim
D. Ashraf aman
839. Indus river falls into the arabian sea near_______.
C. Mithankot *
840. Which of the following is not a correct statement about tribal areas _______.
A. No act of parliament is generally applicant to any federally administered tribal area (FATA)
B. President of Pakistan can make a law applicable to a tribal area by passing direction to that effect.
C. Before making a law applicable to a tribal area ,President has to consult the tribal jirga representing that tribal area
D. The Jurisdiction of supreme court of Pakistan or high courts is generally not applicable to the tribal areas.