621. A stock which is highly in demand being a low risk investment is called:
C.blue chip *
622. The legendry painting “Mona Lisa” is the creation of:
B.leanardo da seprio
D.leanardo de vinci *
623. What is the effect of “deficit financing” on economy?
624. “Almamater” means
C.one’s ancestral graveyard
D.one’s college or university *
625. The country which introduced competitive examinations for the selection of Public servants; for the first time was:
626. Micheal Dell is one of the biggest name of?
A.luxembrg’s stock market
B.latin america’s drug mafia
C.today’s computer world *
627. “May Day” is celebrated to rememeber the killings of labour protest of 1st 1886 in:
628. Julian Assange is:
A.an american media person
B.a star of english film industry
C.founder of wiki leaks *
D.a terrorist of chili
629. SECP is the regulatory authority of:
A.stock market *
D.import and export
630. How many countries are the memeber of SAARC?