781. Who is called ” Man of destiny” in Europeon history?
A. Napoleon *
D. De Gaulle
782. Who is called ” the father of the french revolution ?
A. Thomas Hobbes
B. Rousseau *
C. Francis bacon
783. The red color of the blood is due to the presence of a pigment known as :
D. Hemoglobin *
784. Caspian sea is believed to have 16 percent of the earth’s potential oil reserves. The five countries that share border with it are?
A. Russia, Iran, Kazakistan,Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan *
B. Russia, Uzbekistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkeminstan
C. Russia, Turkey,Iran, Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan
D. None of these.
785. The ” Statue of liberty ” was a gift to the united states on the occassion of its independence. Which country presented it ?
B. France *
786. Velocity of sound in air is ?
A. 250 m/s
B. 331 m/s *
C. 434 m/s
D. 561 m/s
787. “Elysee palace ” is the official residence of :
A. King of Denmark
B. Germany Chancellor
C. President of France *
D. Pope of Vatican
788. Which part of human body is more prone to damage from the hepatitis Virus?
D. Liver *
789. The name of All india muslim league was proposed in 1906 by?
B. Nawab saleem ullah khan
C. Sir Muhammad Shafi
D. None of these *
790. The year of 1905 is considered very important in the history of indo-pak due to ______.
A. Foundation of muslim league
B. Partition of Bengal *
C. George-v’s Visit to india
D. Military reforms