All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
61. Epinephrine is most closely related in structure to ____________________?
62. Steroid hormones are believed to enter target cells via_______________?
A. Facilitated diffusion
B. Carrier – mediated endocytosis
C. Cholesterol lined pores in the plasma membrane
D. Simple diffusion
63. Which of the following statements about the action of the somatomedin is true ?
A. They inhibit protein synthesis
B. They antagonize the effect of insulin
C. They promote growth of bone and cartilage
D. They mediated the local effects of Somatostatin
64. Hormone released during increased stress is_____________?
C. Growth hormone
65. Features of hypothyroidism does not include______________?
C. High TSH levels
D. Increased risk of infections
66. The hormone , which stimulates uterus contraction and lets down milk, is_____________?
67. Which hormone does not have corresponding release hormone produced in pituitary ?
68. Thyroxine causes all the following except______________?
A. Decreased cell metabolism
B. Increased oxygen consumption
C. Increased pulmonary ventilation
D. Increased basal metabolism
69. Which of the following hormones increase the sensitivity of heart to epinephrine________________?
70. The primary site of action of antidiuretic hormone is on the_______________?
A. Distal tubules and collecting ducts in the kidney
B. Afferent arterioles of the glomeruli
C. Thirst center in the hypothalamus
D. Osmoreceptors in the hypothalamus
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.