All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
41. Best stimuli for secretion is______________?
42. Nutrients are mainly absorbed in______________?
A. Small intestine
B. Large intestine
43. Pancreas produce_____________?
C. Hydrochloric acid
D. All of the above
44. Which of the following body secretions is maximum______________?
45. In jaundice, there is an unconjugated hyperbilirubinemia which is most likely due to __________?
C. Obstruction of bile canaliculi
D. Increased break down of red cells
46. Hypothyroidism should be treated with daily administration of which of the following thyroid hormone preparations ?
A. Thyroid extract
C. Thyroxine (T4)
D. Triiodothyronine (T3)
47. Hypercalcemia associated with malignancy is most often mediated by _____________?
A. Parathyroid hormone ( PTH)
B. Parathyroid hormone related protein (PTHrP)
C. Interleukin – 6 ( IL- 6)
48. Insulin facilitates glucose uptake in____________?
A. Kidney tubules
B. Red blood cells
D. Skeletal muscle
49. Not a glycoprotein_______________?
50. Bile acids are derived from_____________?
A. Bile salts
B. Bile pigments
C. A & B
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.