All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
81. Bone metabolism is controlled by ____________?
A. Vit – D & Calcium
D. All of the above
82. Changes in biological activity occurring daily are referred as _________ rhythm?
B. Circa triginatan
C. Circa sestin
83. Iodine is primarily important in the biochemical synthesis of______________?
84. Trousseau’s sign and chovstek’s sings are positive in___________?
85. Vasopressin is synthesized in the_____________?
A. Anterior pituitary
C. Juxtaglomerular apparatus
D. Vasomotor center
A. Increases reabsorption of sodium
B. Increases exceretion of potassium
C. Increases retention of sodium
D. Both ‘A’ and ‘B’
87. A phaeochromocytoma is a tumour of the____________?
A. Adrenal cortex
D. None of the above
88. Which of the following is associated with a low concentration of ionized calcium in the serum ?
B. Osteogenesis imperfecta
C. Paget’s disease of the bone
89. Which of the following hormones is released from the posterior pituitary ?
B. Antidiuretic hormone
C. Growth hormone
D. Luetinizing hormone
90. All of the following are adverse effects of long- term corticosteroids EXCEPT____________?
C. Peptic ulcers