All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
311. The normal brown red color of feces results from the presence of_______________?
D. Bilirubin diglucuronide
312. Which of the following is not a cause of secondary polycythemia ?
A. High Altitude
B. Myeloproliferative changes
D. Cerebellar hemangioblastoma
313. Which of the following clotting factor is involved only in extrinsic pathway ?
314. Plasma colloid osmotic pressure is due to________________?
315. Decreased MCHC is found in_____________?
A. Microcytic hypochromic anemia
B. Megaloblastic anemia
C. Sideroblastic anemia
D. Vit B12 deficiency
316. The tissue macrophages are derived from the________________?
D. All of the above
317. In a blood sample antiserum A and antiserum B and Rh+ ve factor is added. No agglutination is seen. This is_______________?
A. O group and Rh+ ve
B. O group and Rh- ve
C. AB group and Rh+ ve
D. AB group and Rh – ve
318. AB group has following agglutinins_______________?
A. Anti – A & Anti – B
B. Neither anti A nor anti – B
C. Anti – A
D. Anti – B
319. Citrate is a useful anticoagulant because of its ability to_____________?
A. Buffer basic groups of coagulation factors
B. Bind factor XII
C. Bind vitamin K
D. Chelate calcium
320. ESR depends on_______________?
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.