1.The beneficial effect of drug neostigmine in the treatment of Myasthenia gravis is due to the action____________?
A. It is produces more acetylcholine
B. It inhibits the action of cholinesterase
C. It produces more acetycholine receptors
D. It increases the action of cholinesterase
2. DOPA and 5-Hydroxytryptophan are clinically important because_____________?
A. They cross blood Brain Barriers
B. They are acidic precursors of Brain amines
C. They act as neuromodulators
D. They are metabolites of various neurogenic amines
3. Which among the following is a pure antagonist of opioid receptors ?
4. Which among the following may be used as a sedatives hypnotic ?
5. An anxiolytic, not interacting with GABA ergic system and used in generalized anxiety is______________?
6. Quinine is obtained from CINCHONA________________?
D. Seed capsule
7. Which of the following drugs can be given safely to a patient with renal disease ?
8. Thyroid storm can be treated by all the following drugs EXCEPT______________?
9. Which among the following Not a pharmacological action of opioids______________?
A. Cough suppression
D. Truncal rigidity
10. Aspirine is useful in all the following conditions EXCEPT_____________?
B. Post myocardial infarction
C. Venous thrombosis