All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
301. In PHC, which anticoagulant is used to send the blood sample for blood glucose_____________?
C. Potassium oxalate+ sodium fluoride
D. Potassium oxalate
302. Blood cells arise in bone marrow and are subject to______________?
A. Irregular renewal
B. Regular renewal
C. Infrequent renewal
D. None of the above
303. Site of RBC formation in 20 years old healthy male is____________?
A. Flat bones
B. Long bones
D. Yolk sac
304. In human the Hb is_______________?
305. Plasma cells are constituent of_____________________?
A. Nervous tissue
B. Muscular tissue
C. Epithelial tissue
D. Connective tissue
306. Which among the following is also called” peak less” insulin analog ?
A. Insulin lispro
B. Insulin glargine
C. Insulin aspart
D. Lente insulin
307. Meiotic division of male germ cells commence_______________?
A. During intra – uterine life
B. just before birth
C. by around 6 years after birth
D. by around 16 years
308. The percentage of body water is greater in_______________?
A. Male than in females
B. Children than in adult
C. Obese than in lean individuals
D. old than in young objects
309. During exercise_____________?
A. Cerebral blood flow increases if there is increase in systolic blood pressure
B. Body temperature increases
C. Blood flow to muscle increases after 1½ minute
D. Lymphatic flow from muscle decrease
310. Plasma factor present in both serum & plasma is____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.