All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
291. The male sex hormone testosterone is produced by______________?
A. Sertoli cells
B. Epithelial cells
C. Interstitial cells of Leydig
D. Primitive term cells
292. Which of the following events DO NOT occur in rods in response to light_______________?
A. Structural changes in rhodopsin
B. Activation of transducin
C. Decreased intracellular cGMP
D. Opening of Na+ channels
293. Gut associated lymphoid tissue ( GALT) is primarily located in______________?
A. Lamina propria
294. To check objective pain response, which is best used method_______________?
A. Facial pain scale
B. Knee jerk reflex
C. H- Reflex
D. R III Reflex
295. T- lymphocytes play a primary role in_________________?
A. Production of Antibodies
B. production of lymphokines and delayed hypersensitivity
C. Activation of complement system
D. Immediate Hypersensitivity
296. In a DNA molecule adenine always forms a linkage with______________?
297. The oral and pharyngeal phases of swallowing take place very rapidly and last about______________?
A. 3.5 seconds
B. 1-1.5 seconds
C. 6.0 seconds
D. 9.5 seconds
298. The major functional difference between DNA and RNA is_____________?
A. RNA contains ribose
B. DNA carries the information in all organizations
C. DNA is localized in nucleus
D. RNA does not contain thymine
299. Most important function of albumin in body is_______________?
A. Oncotic pressure
B. Drug transport
C. Toxic transport
300. In peripheral tissues which of the following contains substance P______________?
A. Plasma cell
B. Mast cell
C. Nerve terminal
D. Vascular endothelium
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.