All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
111. IN the adrenal gland, androgens are produced by the cells in the____________?
A. Zona glomerulosa
B. Zona reticularis
C. Zona fasciculata
112. FSH is secreted by_____________?
D. Theca intern cells
113. Reverse T3 is__________________?
A. Synthetic derivative
B. Isomerisation product of T3 and active
C. Isomerisation product of T3 and inactive
D. Reverse of T3
114. Menopausal hormonal relations are______________?
A. Lh/FSH increase
B. Gonadotropins increase , estrogens decrease
C. Estrogens and gonadotropins decrease
D. Both increase
115. Not true about T3 and T4 is______________?
A. T3 more potent than T4
B. T4 binds to prealbumin
C. Absorption of T4 is more than T3
D. Concentration of T4 is more than T3
116. A child is below the third percentile for height. Growth velocity is normal, but chronologic age is more than skeletal age. The most likely diagnosis is______________?
A. Constitutional delay in growth
B. Genetic short stature
C. Primordial dwarfism
117. Noradrenaline is differentiated from adrenaline by increasing___________?
A. Heart rate
B. Cardiac output
C. Peripheral resistance
D. All of the above
118. Following are local hormones except___________?
119. Oxytocin causes all accept_______________?
B. Milk ejection
C. Contraction of uterine muscle
D. Myoepithelial cell contraction
120. Cortisol levels are maximum during____________?
B. Early morning
D. Have no change