391. Fluid content of the blood is______________?
D. Tissue fluid
392. The only fixed cell of the connective tissue_______________?
D. Mast cell
393. Which of the following is not involved in blood clotting ?
394. Immunologically active cells are_____________?
A. Plasma cells
B. MAST cells
D. R.B.C s
395. For heparin which of the following is ?
A. Inhibits conversion of fibrinogen to insoluble fibrin
B. Interferes with action of thrombin
C. Is released by macrophages
D. Is released by mast cells
396. Which of the following vitamins is necessary for maturation of blood precursor cells________________?
A. Vit- A
D. Cyano cobalamine
397. Survival time of platelet is approximately______________?
A. 10 hours
B. 10 days
C. 10 weeks
D. 100 days
398. Serum is blood plasma without_____________?
A. Blood cells
D. Plasma colloids
399. Persons having anti- A and anti- B is agglutinins in their serum belong to which blood group_____________?
400. Albumin is_____________?
A. Nucleo protein
B. Chromo protein
C. Phospho protein
D. Simple protein
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.