All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
321. Increased blood viscosity and slow circulation causes______________?
A. RBC rouleax formation
B. Increased plasma skimming
C. Increased number of RBC in capillaries
322. Ions participating in clotting mechanism are________________?
323. Christmas factor is_____________?
324. Small lymphocyte is _____________?
A. Bigger than RBC
B. Same as the size of RBC
C. Smaller than RBC
D. None of these
325. The largest fraction of the total body fluid is_______________?
A. Extracellular fluid
B. Intracellular fluid
D. Whole blood
326. True statement regarding hematopoiesis includes______________?
A. Spleen plays a major role in adults (in lymphopoiesis )
B. Committed stem cells differentiates into only one cell type
C. RES plays a role
327. A reliable screening test for platelet function is_______________?
D. Clot retraction time
328. CO2 is transported in plasma as_____________?
B. Carbomino compounds
329. Immune complexes are removed from blood by _____________?
A. B cell
C. Plasma cell
D. Kupffer cell
330. Thromboxane is produced mainly by _______________?
C. Damaged tissue
D. Vascular endothelium
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.