All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
151. Which of the following does not stimulate alveolar hyperventilation ?
D. Stretching of airways
152. Arterial PO2 is reduced in_____________?
B. KCN poisoning
C. Pulmonary hypoventilation
D. CO poisoning
153. In which of the following diseases would you expect to find an increase in thickness of the respiratory membrane ?
C. Pulmonary artery thrombosis
D. Skeletal abnormalities of the chest
154. Muscle of expiration____________?
B. Internal intercostals
C. External intercostals
D. Rcti Abdominis
155. Oxygen dissociation cure is shifted to the right in all except_____________?
A. Fall in pH
B. Rise in temperature
C. Increase of 2, 3 3 DPG
156. In children, hypothyroidism causes_____________?
157. In conn’s disease, there is an excess of______________?
158. The oxygen tension of the mixed venous blood is______________?
A. 25 mm Hg
B. 40 mm Hg
C. 55 mm Hg
D. 70 mm Hg
159. In Haldane effect CO2 dissociation curve is shifted to_____________?
C. Does not shift
D. None of the above
160. The most common form of hypoxia is______________?