All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
101. Aldosterone secretion is increased when there is a fall in____________?
A. Plasma K+
B. Plasma Na+
C. pH of the plasma
D. Angiotensin II level
102. Hormone responsible for milk ejection______________?
103. The most significant immediate result of lowered serum calcium is_______________?
A. Weakened heart action
B. Decalcification of bones
C. Decalcification of teeth
D. Hyperirritability of nerves and muscles
104. Tetany is characterized by ________________?
A. Hypotonicity of muscles
B. Hypertonicity of muscles
C. Increased serum calcium concentration
D. None of the above
105. The effect which is seen due to decrease in serum calcium concentration is_______________?
A. Relaxation of muscle
B. Excitability of the muscle
C. Increase the renal absorption
D. Depression of Nervous system
106. Paneth cells secrete which of the following ?
A. Antibacterial substance
107. following are the features of cretinism, except_____________?
A. Pot- belly
B. Idiotic look
C. Normal intelligence
D. Stunted growth
108. All of the following hormones have cell surface receptors except_____________?
B. Growth Hormone
109. Osteoclasts are inhibited / modified and regulated by____________?
A. Parathyroid hormone
C. 1,25 dihydroxycholecalciferols
D. Tumor necrosis factor
110. Blood coagulation is impaired in___________?