All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
91. Insulin increases the activity of___________?
A. HMG. CoA reductase
B. HMG- CoA lyase
C. HMG- CoA synthase
92. Hyperthyroidism can be caused by____________?
93. Hormones FSH & LH of anterior pituitary gland acts on___________________?
A. Testis but not ovaries
B. Ovaries but not testis
C. Both Testis and ovaries
D. Adrenal cortex
94. Removal of parathyroid gland produces the following changes EXCEPT_________________?
A. Decline plasma calcium level
B. Decrease in plasma phosphate level
C. Neuromuscular hyperexcitability
D. hypo calcemic tetany
95. Fertilized ovum usually gets attached to the uterus wall in ____________?
A. 14 days
B. 28 days
C. 8 weeks
D. 1 week
96. Which amongst the following is the gold standard for demonstrating hcG____________?
A. Radio immune assay
B. Latex agglutination
97. Which one of the following is a precursor of both gonadal and adrenocortical hormones_____________?
98. Inhibit b hormone has effect on_______________?
A. Sertoli cells
C. Seminiferous tubules
99. Glucose tolerance test is usually done to assess_____________?
A. Acute Pancreatitis
B. Carcinoma of Head of Pancreas
C. Acinar Function of the Pancreas
D. Endocrine Dysfunction of Pancreas
100. Which of the following hormones act via cAMP ?