All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
201. What effect does hyperventilation have on the oxygen binding affinity of hemoglobin ?
A. P50 and oxygen affinity decrease
B. P 50 and oxygen affinity increase
C. P 50 decreases and the oxygen affinity increases
D. P50 increase and the oxygen affinity decreases
202. The best stimulator of respiratory center is____________?
A. Decrease in arterial carbon dioxide level
B. Increase in arterial carbon dioxide level
C. Increase in arterial oxygen level
D. None of the above
203. Oxygen dissociation curve shifts to the right by all of the following except_____________?
A. Rise in temperature
B. Rise in carbon dioxide tension
C. Rise in pH
D. Rise in H+ ion
204. Most effective method of assessing breathing is by measuring____________?
A. Tidal volume
B. Respiratory rate
C. Alveolar ventilation
D. FEV 1
205. The major sign of hypoventilations_____________?
206. During inspiration when the diaphragm contracts, the intrapleural pressure becomes_____________?
A. More negative
B. Less negative
D. Equal to the intra alveolar pressure
207. Tubuloglomerular feedback occurs in______________?
A. ADH secretion in collecting duct
B. Constant solute load on distal tubule
C. Macula densa
D. Balance between ascending and descending loop of henle
208. Most of the sodium is reabsorbed in_____________?
C. Loop of henle
D. Vasa recta
209. The renal blood flow in (in ml/mt) is______________?
210. Ammonia in the kidney tubules is excreted in exchange for______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.