All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
231. The hyperosmolarity of the renal medulla is due to increased content of_____________?
232. Renin secretion is stimulated by all except_____________?
A. Cardiac failure
B. Low Na+ in proximal tubule
C. Sympathetic stimulation
D. High Na+ in proximal tubule
233. What is the glomerular filtration rate ?
A. 100 ml/min
B. 125 ml/min
C. 150 ml/min
D. 175 ml/min
234. To measure renal plasma clearance compound should be_________________?
A. <70,000 Mol.wt
B. Bound to plasma protein
C. Secreted by the tubules
D. Completely filtered by glomerulus
235. The renal threshold for glucose is_______________?
A. 180 mg / dl
B. 100 mg/dl
C. 120 mg/dl
D. 80 mg/dl
236. Diuresis is caused by______________?
D. All of the above
237. Macula dense in kidney is located in relation to______________?
C. Afferent arteriole
D. Efferent arteriole
238. Which of the following is important in renal excretion of hydrogen ion ?
A. Combining H+ with Cl- to form Hcl
B. Combining H+ and HCO3- via enzyme carbonic anhydrase
C. Trapping H+ by acetate
D. Trapping H+ by NH3+
239. The renal clearance of _______________?
A. Creatinine indicates glomerular filtration rate
B. Inulin is lower than that of urea
C. Chloride increases after in injection of aldosterone
D. PAH continues to rise as the plasma concentration of PAH increases
240. True about nephron is_____________?
A. Na is absorbed actively in descending loop of Henle
B. 60 to 70% of GFR is absorbed in proximal tubule
C. Absorption of water occurs in ascending loop of Henle
D. The filtrate reaching distal convoluted tubule is hypertonic with respect to surroundings