361. Bacteria are most commonly ENGULFED by _________________?
A. Neutrophilic leukocytes
B. Large granular lymphocytes
C. Small lymphocytes
D. Killer cells
362. Prothrombin time is useful for_______________?
A. Detection of clot retraction
B. Platelet count
C. In hemophilia
D. For evaluation in a patient taking anticoagulant drugs
363. The conversion of prothrombin to thrombin, the factor participate along with calcium is______________?
A. Labile factor
B. Stable factor
364. What is the normal PH of human blood_____________?
C. 7.35 to 7.4
365. Which of the following is not useful for coagulation______________?
366. Embryonic hemoglobin is composed of________________?
A. Gamma and beta
B. Epsilon and gamma
C. Alpha and beta
D. Gamma and alpha
367. Lymphocytes are located in each of the following tissues or organs EXCEPT one. The one exception is______________?
C. Lymph nodes
D. Thymus gland
368. Which of the following causes lysis of clot______________?
369.Plasma ceruloplasmin alpha 2 globulins is a______________?
A. alpha 1 globulin
B. alpha 2 globulin
C. beta 1 globulin
D. beta 2 globulin
370. Thrombopoietin is produced by_________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.