All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
211. Proximal renal tubule is most permeable to _______________?
212. Major portion of glomerular filtrate is absorbed in__________________?
A. Loop of Henle
B. Distal convoluted tubule
C. Collecting duct
D. Proximal segment
213. GFR is increased when________________?
A. Plasma oncotic pressure is increased
B. Glomerular hydrostatic pressure is decreased
C. Tubular hydrostatic pressure is increased
D. Increased renal blood flow
214. Each kidney contains about ______ nephrons ?
A. One million
B. Two million
C. Four million
D. ½ million
215. The normal adult value of urine output________________?
A. 1.5 l/day
B. 3 l/day
C. 0.5 l/day
D. 2 l/day
216. Amount of glucose absorbed in proximal convoluted tubule_______________?
217. Inulin clearance closely resembles_____________?
B. Renal plasma flow
C. Creatinine clearance
D. P.A.H. clearance
218. Which one of the following is not responsible for concentration of urine in the kidneys______________?
B. Angiotensin II
219. Two substances that can probably be used to determine filtration fraction are_______________?
A. Inulin and mannitol
B. Urea and diodrast
C. PAH and Phenol red
D. Inulin and PAH
220. In renal glycosuria, the renal threshold for glucose is_______________?
D. Greatly increased