All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
341. Which of them is not affected by vitamin K deficiency_____________?
A. Factor IX
B. Factor VII
C. Factor II
D. Factor VIII
342. The normal absolute eosinophil count is_____________?
A. 40 to 440 cells/C.mm
B. 500 to 900 cells/C.mm
C. 1200 to1500cells/C.mm
D. 1500 to 2,000cells/C.mm
343. At what temperature blood is stored______________?
344. Which of the following represents most dangerous situation_____________?
A. Rh+ ve mother, who is bearing 2nd Rh+ ve child
B. Rh+ ve mother, bearing her 2nd + ve child
C. Rh+ ve mother, bearing her 1st Rh – ve child
D. Rh – ve mover, bearing her 1stRh + ve child
345. Histiocytes are_____________?
A. Scavenger cells
B. Allergic cells
C. Released in immunologic response
346. Which of the following agents in not likely to be found in plasma ?
D. Calcium ion
347. Erythropoietin is produced in the_______________?
A. Bone marrow
348. Hematocrit relates to which of the following______________?
A. Total blood volume
B. Total RBC volume
C. Total WBC vlume
D. Plasma filtrate
349. Serum is______________?
A. Plasma- clotting factors
B. Plasma- fibrin
C. Blood – RBC
D. Blood – all cellular elements
350. Drumstick is found in_______________?