All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
121. Acromegaly is a disorder of____________?
A. Excess growth hormone secreting
B. Excess thyroxine secretion
C. Excess ACTH secretion
D. Excess FSH secretion
122. All the following hormones bind to cell surface receptors of the target tissues EXCEPT_____________?
A. Thyroid stimulating hormone
123. Which of these following is not an effect of insulin ?
A. Decreased gluconeogenesis
B. Increased glycogenolysis
C. Increased transport of glucose into cells
D. Induction of lipoprotein lipase
124. The hormone having the maximum effect on granulation wound healing is____________?
125. Endocrine glands that are not influenced by the pituitary gland include the____________?
A. Thyroid gland, testes , and adrenal medulla
B. Adrenal medulla, parathyroids, and the islets of langerhans
C. Adrenal cortex, parathyroids and ovaries
D. Pancreas, adrenal medulla and thyroid gland
126. Ovulation is associated with sudden rise in______________?
127. There absorption of sodium chloride in kidneys is controlled by the hormones____________?
C. A.D.H. and vasopressin
D. All of the above
128. The following hormones increase the blood glucose level except_____________?
C. Growth Hormone
129. Glucocorticoids decrease inflammatory reaction by reducing_______________?
A. Activity of histamine
B. Release of histamine
C. Fibroblastic activity
130. The supraoptic nucleus of the hypothalamus is believed to control secretion of which of the following hormones ?
A. Antidiuretic hormone
C. Growth hormone
D. Adreno corticotropic hormone
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.