411. Broca’s area is concerned with______________?
A. Word formation
B. Comprehends language not speaking
C. Present in posterior part of temporal lobe
D. Is the confluence of somatic , auditory and visceral areas
412. DOPA and 5 – Hydroxytryptophan are clinically important because______________?
A. They cross Blood Brain Barriers
B. They are acidic precursors of Brain amines
C. They act as neuromodulators
D. They are metabolites of various neurogentic amines .
413. The pathway of pain from teeth and temperature is carried by ______________?
A. Corticospinal tract
B. Corticocerebral tract
C. Lateral spinothalamic tract
D. Ventral spinothalamic tract
414. Which of the following acts as a neurotransmitter inhibitor _______________?
C. Aspartic acid
415. Blood supply to the brain during moderate exercise________________?
B. Remains constant
D. Increases then decreases
416. Afferent component of corneal reflex is mediated by ________________?
A. Vagus nerve
B. Facial nerve
C. Trigeminal nerve
D. Glossopharyngeal nerve
417. Following are extrapyramidal tracts except______________?
418. The cell junctions allowing exchange of cytoplasmic molecules between two cells are called________________?
A. Gap junctions
B. Tight junctions
C. Anchoring junctions
D. Focal junctions
419. Sweat glands are supplied by only_______________?
A. Parasympathetic nerves
B. Sympathetic nerves
C. Sensory nerves
D. Motor nerves
420. Tissues with least regenerative potential is________________?
C. Cardiac muscle
D. None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.