All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
271. The study of the electrical activity of the muscle is_______________?
C. Venn diagram
272. The following electrodes are used to detect the muscle activity without pain_________________?
A. Surface electrode
B. Round electrode
C. Hook electrode
D. Needle electrode
273. Contractile element in myofibril is_______________?
A. H band
D. A line
274. Calcium ions triggers muscle contraction by binding to ___________________?
275. Which of the following is not a marker of bone formation_________________?
A. Alkaline phosphatase
C. Procollagen marker
D. Hydroxy proline
276. Regulated bone growth through puberty occurs through__________________?
A. Endophyseal plates
B. Ectophyeseal plates
C. Epiphyseal plates
D. Chondrophyseal plates
277. The neuromuscular transmitter released at neuromuscular junction is_______________?
C. Nor epinephrine
278. In myasthenia gravis_______________?
A. there is lack of acetyl choline
B. Lack of acetyl choline receptors
C. There is isometric contraction
D. Muscles are rigid and tough
279. Tendon (or) ligament is attached to a bone through ____________?
A. Tomes fibers
B. Interstitial fibers
C. Sharpey’s fibers
D. Haversian fibers
280. In an isotonic contraction of the muscle________________?
A. The muscle moves a load through a distance
B. The muscle is not able to move the load
C. The latent period of contraction is shorter than isometric contraction
D. The length of muscle is increased